Closed Loop Cooling Systems
Dry Fluid Coolers
Motivair closed loop dry fluid cooling systems are a combination of an outside fan-cooled radiator, and a pumping station to circulate a glycol solution between the radiator and the equipment to be cooled. The limitation of a dry fluid cooling system is the fluid can be cooled to from 5°F to 10°F above the prevailing ambient air temperature. Visit our pages on Evaporative Fluid Coolers, Plate and Frame systems, and Packaged Chillers if cooler fluid temperatures are required.
The radiator coil has copper tubes, with aluminum fins, enclosed in a galvanized steel housing. Weatherproof, direct-drive fans drive ambient air over the coil, which coils the fluid flowing through the tubes. Fan cycling controls are housed in a NEMA 3R electrical enclosure.
Pump Stations To Drive Your Process
Available pumping station can be supplied with one or two pumps, isolation and check valves, air purger and vent, temperature and pressure gauges, plus a NEMA 4 electrical enclosure. Duplex pumps are supplied with lead-lag switch, auto-change and alarm.
- Aluminum or Galvanized Steel Frame
- Copper Tube, Aluminum fin coil design
- Wide range of design profiles
- Available individual fan fusing
- Available fan staging
- Available system packaging with integrated Pump Station Package
- Custom material and design options
- 1 x Fan – 12 x Fan Design
- Copper Tube, Aluminum Fin heat exchanger
- Galvanized Steel frame construction
- Axial fans with ODP motor design
- Individual fan overload protection
- Fan staging for capacity control
- NEMA rated control cabinet
- Optional corrosive atmosphere option
- Optional Integrated Pump Station Option
- Custom designs upon request